An Inclusive and Equal Society
Our Vision: We live together in a society where all are equal and free to exercise our rights equally, regardless of faith, cultural background, race, age, sexual orientation and gender identity. We defend those rights for all.
- All people are free to exercise their right to be treated equally, regardless of gender, age, race, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Every person can play the role they wish, free from preconceptions, stereotypes and discrimination.
- Older people are treated with respect and dignity and able to live their life to the full. Where they need to be cared for by others, they have voice and choice in that care.
- Every child can live their best life.
- A person’s sexual orientation and gender identity does not impact on their ability to live, work and contribute to society.
- Women and children are safe in their own home and community.
- Disability is no barrier to participating as an equal member of society.